The Benchmark CRM Gmail Extension is a free plug-in that runs your Chrome browser on Windows, Mac and Chrome OS.
You can download it from the Chrome extension store here.
Once installed, you get a dedicated CRM panel in your Gmail account, where you can:
- Create new CRM leads or contacts
- View CRM data for existing contacts or leads (personal information, notes, activities, support tickets, sales opportunities)
- Update CRM records without leaving your Gmail account
- Create and track emails sent from Gmail and forward them to your CRM Records.
- Search for existing CRM contacts and leads, even if they were created outside of the plug-in.
- Add private notes to the CRM lead or contact. These can only be viewed by you and your team.
Important data is updated continuously from your CRM to your Gmail plug-in. Thus keeping your, sales support and marketing teams up to date with information on your Contacts and Leads.
Do I need a Benchmark CRM account to use the Gmail Extension?
Yes. You can use your already existing CRM account or if you don’t have you can create a new one right from Gmail once you’ve installed the extension.
What are the Requirements to use the Benchmark CRM for Gmail extension?
- Benchmark CRM account (you can create one from the plug-in).
- Gmail account or G Suite managed email account.
- Your email domain can be your business domain if the email account are managed by Google/G Suite
- User login/email address in CRM should be same as your Gmail login.
- Chrome browser with the Benchmark CRM for Gmail Plug-in Extension
How to access the Extension:
You can go directly to this link or:
- Click on the More Options button from your Chrome browser.
- Select More Tools and choose Extensions.
3. Search for the Benchmark CRM for Gmail Extension on the Search bar and click on it.