Custom reports can be created in Benchmark CRM by available modules. To create a custom report follow the instructions below.
1. From the right navigator, select new report.
2. Add the following details to create a report.
- Name of the report (mandatory field)
- Description of the report
- Select the folder
- Module of which the reports should be created
- Select related modules (if any)
3. Select type of report
- Tabular format
- Summary report
4. Customize the columns needed by moving them from available to selected fields.
5. Columns in total page calculates the numeric field selected for generating reports.(*Helps when generating reports on opportunities)
Note: If there are no numeric field types in the modules used in the report. The above step can be skipped.
- Conditions page allows adding conditions to focus your report on certain criteria.
- Click on the green check box below to generate the reports.
If you are still having issues creating a report please contact our support team.