At some point, you may want to update your Benchmark CRM Organization records. This process will identify new organization records with matching names. When a match is found, the fields that are mapped will overwrite the existing organization records
Follow the steps below to import organizations using CSV/XLS:
- Log into your Benchmark CRM account.
- From the left navigation, select Organizations.
- On the Organizations page, click on the Add button.
- Choose the Import Organizations option.
- On the box provided, drop or click inside the box to upload your organizations CSV/XLS file.
- To complete, fill out the needed options.
Note: On the In case of duplicate records option, select Overwrite.
- Click Next.
- Map the fields of your CSV/XLS file to match the existing organization fields.
The CRM fields are located on the left and the drop-down options that appear on the right side, are the titles of the imported CSV/XLS file.
- Now click Next.
- By default, the CRM will notify you if there are any unmapped fields. Once you are done checking the fields, click Confirm.
Verify when your organization update is complete:
- Once logged in your Benchmark CRM account, click on the User Menu icon.
- Select Settings.
- Locate the Data Administration box and choose Import History from the available options.
- Look for the file you’ve imported on the previous steps.
Note: You can reverse (rollback) any listed CSV import for up to 30 days, at which point it will automatically be confirmed. Manually confirming an import before the 30 day period prevents anyone from manually rolling back the import.
If you have additional questions regarding your Benchmark CRM account, please feel free to contact our support team via Email.