The Benchmark CRM API allows you to pull your Google contacts to your CRM account via API. Following are the steps to create a CRM API sync with Google Contacts.
- Click on your Username located on the right top corner and select settings.
- Scroll down to the end of the settings page and click on API Sync.
- Name the sync as per your convenience. This name is for your reference only.
- From the Choose Integration drop-down list, select Google Webforms.
- Click on Authenticate Google button and allow Benchmark CRM to manage the spreadsheet in your drive.
- You will be redirected back to CRM. Scroll down to select the spreadsheet from your drive.
- Select the module you want to import the google form contacts.
- You can manage if there is no matching email address, you can ignore or create a new record.
- Map the fields, Last name, and email address are the mandatory fields.
- You can manage the frequency of the sync. By default, it is set to 30 minutes.
- Click on Save.
Note: A spreadsheet must have been created from the google webforms to import the data from Google Drive.