Benchmark CRM API allows pulling your Google contacts to your CRM account via API. Following are the steps to create a CRM API sync with Google Contacts.
- Click on your username located on the right top corner and select settings.
- Scroll down to the end of the settings page and click on API Sync.
- Name the sync as per your convenience. This name is for your reference only.
- From the Choose Integration drop down list, select Google.
- CRM provides an option to control the duplicate emails. While importing the Google contacts, you can select from:
- Ignore the duplicate contacts
- Create a new record
- Set the frequency of sync. This means how frequently the sync will check the availability of new contacts to pull in. The default is set to 30 minutes.
- Mark this Sync to active to make this sync functional.
- Click on the Import Google Contacts button. Add your google account and allow the permissions to access the contacts.
- Once done, your data will be synced.
Note: Google contacts are always added under Contacts module.
Our CRM offers a one time sync option. This will sync your contacts or leads only once. If you need to import more contacts at a later time, you will have to repeat the syncing process