Once you integrate your Benchmark CRM account with your Benchmark Email account, you will be able to see if your contacts or leads engaged with your email marketing campaigns.
Please follow the below steps to check the engagement (opens and clicks) in your Benchmark CRM account.
- Click on the name of the Contact or Leads from home, search or dashboard.
- Scroll down to bottom of the page.
- Click on the Email Marketing button.
- View any email marketing campaign sends, opens and clicks that have occurred in the last 90 days
- You must integrate your Benchmark CRM with Benchmark Email account using API token. To learn how to integrate your Benchmark accounts, please Click Here.
- If you hold a CRM sub-user, you will be able to view opens and clicks if the master CRM account user is integrated (the view email marketing opens and clicks functionality cascades down to them).
- Being a CRM sub-user you can have your own benchmark email integration, but only an admin user of the account can paste in the API token.
- Only 90 days email marketing history is stored and available from Benchmark Email in Benchmark CRM.
- The email composer provides an option to filter the emails on the basis of email tracking. The Email tracking option categorizes two ways.
If you have any questions regarding your Benchmark CRM and Benchmark Email integration, please contact our support team.