Following are two ways to locate the records that have tags associated with them.
- Universal Search
- Creating views with/without Tags
Using the universal search placed on the top of the window allows to you quickly search with tags. To search a record with a tag, just type in the tag in the universal search and all the records with the mentioned tags will populate in the search results. Following are the modules to which this applies.
- Support Tickets
Note: A small checkbox next to the search results can help to see the records assigned to the user only.
Creating views with/without Tags
With the Benchmark CRM, you can create customized views with the help of tags. Following are the steps to create new views using tags.
- Using the left navigation, select Leads/Contacts.
- Click on the views button on the right side of the window to open a drop down.
- Click on ‘Create New View’ button.
- Select, Meets Any Condition or Meets all Conditions as per preference.
- Views with tags can be created on following two basis
- Once the conditions are created and saved. Add a new name to the view to save it.
- The CRM automatically selects the newly created view and shows the results accordingly.
If you have any other questions, please contact our support team.