Updated on May 3, 2019
To export records of any module from your CRM account, you first have to create a report. You can create reports for all the available modules.
To Generate a Report follow the steps below:
- Log into your Benchmark CRM account.
- Click on the More Options icon and select Reports.
- Now click on the Create Report button.
- Add the following details to create a report:
- Name of the report (mandatory field)
- Description of the report
- Select the folder
- The module of which the reports should be created
- Select related modules (if any)
- Click the green checkbox when complete.
- Select the type of report
- Tabular format
- Summary report
- Click the green checkbox when done.
- Customize the columns needed by moving them from available to selected fields.
- When done, click on the green checkbox.
- The Columns To Total page calculates the numeric field selected for generating reports. (*helps when generating reports on opportunities).Note: If there are no numeric field types in the modules used in the report, the above step can be skipped.
- Click on the green checkbox to generate the reports.
- This step is optional. The Conditions page allows adding conditions to focus your report to certain criteria. Click on the Add button to add Conditions.
- When done, click the green checkbox .
- Once the reports are generated, click the Export button and select an option:
- Export to CSV
- Export to Excel
- Export to PDF
If you have any issues exporting records please contact our support team.
Did this answer your questions?