Our Google drive integration enables you to integrate your Benchmark CRM account with Google Drive to import documents specific to the contact/leads record. Google drive being conventional and accessible from anywhere, in turn, becomes very handy to save your files like .doc, .ppt, .pdf, image files, etc. With the Benchmark CRM and Google Drive integration, you can directly pull these files in the document tab of each record (contacts/leads). Please follow the below steps to integrate your google drive with Benchmark CRM.
- From the left navigation menu, select Contacts, Leads or Opportunities.
- Once on the dashboard, open the record by clicking on the name of the record.
- This will open the record details page. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the Documents tab.
- On the right side, locate and click on the Upload through Google Drive button.
- Authorize Benchmark CRM to access the files.
- A one-time authorization is required from your end to provide access. You can now grab the real files from your Google Drive into Benchmark CRM.
Note: You can import common file types like: .doc, .csv, .xls, .pdf and image files. This integration imports real files.
If you have any questions regarding your Benchmark CRM and Benchmark Email integration, please contact our support team.