Adding single contacts
Updated on April 8, 2019
Benchmark CRM allows multiple ways to add contacts/leads in the account including list upload, other services and integrations. Benchmark CRM also allows you to add a single contact from the dashboard. Following are the steps to add a single contact/lead in your account. There are 2 options to quickly add contacts or leads.
To learn how to add individual contacts, see instructions below.
- Login to your Benchmark CRM account.
- Click on the 3 dots on the top right corner to open the user menu. Once open, select New Contact/Lead.
- Fill all the details of the contact/lead.
- Fields with an asterisk mark are mandatory to be filled.
- If your Benchmark account holds multiple users, you can change the owner of the contact/lead you are adding.
- Once you have added all the needed fields, click on the green checkmark button to save the contact/lead in your Benchmark CRM account.
- On top of the homepage, click on the [image: plus.png] to open a quick create popup.
- Select the record type you want to create.
- Fill in the details in the popup window, and click on the green checkmark button to create a record.
Important: Records created using quick create feature are automatically assigned to the logged in user.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team.
Did this answer your questions?