Benchmark CRM allows multiple ways to add contacts/leads in the account including list upload, other services and integrations. Benchmark CRM also allows you to add a single contact from the dashboard. Following are the steps to add a single contact/lead in your account. There are 2 options to quickly add contacts or leads.
To learn how to add individual contacts, see instructions below.
- Login to your Benchmark CRM account.
- Click on the 3 dots on the top right corner to open the user menu. Once open, select New Contact/Lead.
- Fill all the details of the contact/lead.
- Fields with an asterisk mark are mandatory to be filled.
- If your Benchmark account holds multiple users, you can change the owner of the contact/lead you are adding.
- Once you have added all the needed fields, click on the green checkmark button to save the contact/lead in your Benchmark CRM account.
- On top of the homepage, click on the [image: plus.png] to open a quick create popup.
- Select the record type you want to create.
- Fill in the details in the popup window, and click on the green checkmark button to create a record.
Important: Records created using quick create feature are automatically assigned to the logged in user.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to email us at Support@benchmarkcrm.com