Adding single contacts
Updated on May 17, 2019
Benchmark CRM allows multiple ways to add contacts/leads in the account including list upload, other services and integrations. Benchmark CRM also allows you to add a single contact from the dashboard. Following are the steps to add a single contact/lead in your account. There are 2 options to quickly add contacts or leads.
To learn how to add individual contacts, see instructions below.
- Login to your Benchmark CRM account.
- Click on the Menu Dashboard and select Contacts/Lead.
- Now click the Create Contacts/Lead button.
- Fill all the details of the Contacts/Lead.
- Fields with an asterisk mark are mandatory to be filled.
- If your Benchmark account holds multiple users, you can change the owner of the contact/lead you are adding.
- Once you have added all the needed fields, click on the green checkmark button to save the contact/lead in your Benchmark CRM account.
Note: You can also add a Contacts/Lead by clicking on the + icon and choosing Contacts/Lead. On the pop up provided, continue following step 4 and 5.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team vía Email or Chat.
Did this answer your questions?