Understanding the importance of recording information is one of the many features the CRM owns. With this function you will be able to quickly manage the main record types for the CRM which are: contacts, organizations, tasks, calls, leads, opportunities and support tickets.
The steps to follow apply to all of the record types listed above. Let’s take the Contact record option as an example.
To record information simply follow these steps:
- Sign into your Benchmark CRM account.
- Navigate to the drop-down menu located at the top right corner.
- Click on the icon and select Contact.
- You may click on the option of your choice.
- A New Contact pop-up will appear, fill out the information.
- When completed, click the checkbox to save.
The pop up will disappear and you will be back on the Home page. Your information has been been successfully saved!
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team by email.